Terms and Conditions
bookings / cancellation policy
- For courses must be paid a deposit in advance to secure your place.
- We require that arrive for classes a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- If you have paid in advance for the full programme and find you need to withdraw from the programme (this must be agreed upon with the trainer), or because you have not fulfilled the course requirements, you will be refunded the course fees for any workshops not attended. This is calculated on the basis of the single workshop fee of THB23,000 for workshops attended (minus the handling charge of 5% based on THB23,000).
- If you have paid in advance for the full programme and withdraw less than 30 days from the start of the next workshop, you will forfeit the non-refundable deposit amount of THB12,000 and be liable to pay the single workshop fees for the workshops attended.
- If you are disruptive or are asked to leave the workshop for any reason, you will be refunded for any deposits paid for future workshops and any fees paid for future workshops. Workshops attended will be charged at the single workshop fee and you will not be refunded for the workshop you left or any previous workshops attended.
- If you are paying for one workshop at a time, and you do not attend the next workshop for any reason, your non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
Shima Healing also provides the space for independent teachers and therapists to provide services. All payments for these services are accepted by Shima Healing on behalf of the teacher or therapist, if not stated otherwise.
about using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms + conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms + conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking. You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans and/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
By registering for a course you are automatically opted in to receive transnational emails such as appointment and workshop reminders.
You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any pass code, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of pass codes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or heath advice. Shima Healing accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Shima Healing is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Shima Healing website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Shima Healing takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Shima Healing website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Shima Healing responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Shima Healing’s negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us and / or unsubscribe.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.